Rutland and Melton Conservatives are affiliated to the Conservative Party; the Association is self-funding from voluntary contributions and abides by the constitution.
The Association has a well-defined management structure, with local branches and sub-committees, all reporting to the Association Officers and Executive Management team. The Officers are elected each year at the Annual General Meeting.
- President: Her Grace Frances Duchess of Rutland
- Chairman: Cllr Byron Rhodes
- Treasurer: Mr. Steve Evans
- Deputy Chair Political: Cllr Leigh Higgins
- Deputy Chair Fundraising: Mrs Pam Baguley
- Deputy Chair Membership: Cllr Mike Rook
- Patrons' Club: Mr Martyn Stubbs
- Office Administrator: Mrs Anne Brutnell
- MP for Rutland and Melton: Rt Hon Sir Alan Duncan
- Melton Borough Council Leader: Cllr Joseph Orson
- Melton Borough Council Deputy Leader: Cllr Leigh Higgins
- Rutland County Council Leader: Mr. Oliver Helmsley
- Rutland County Council Deputy Leader: Mr. Nick Begy.
- Harborough District Council Leader: Cllr Neil Bannister
- Harborough District Council Deputy Leader: Cllr Phillip King
MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE: 2018-19
Byron Rhodes - Chairman
Pam Baguley - Deputy Chair Fund Raising
Leigh Higgins - Deputy Chair Political
Mike Rook - Deputy Chair Membership
Steve Evans - Treasurer
Martyn Stubbs - Chairman Patron's Club
Jacob Wilkinson - Additional Representative
James Lammie - Additional Representative
Michael Rickman - Additional Representative
Frances Duchess of Rutland - Ex Officio
Sir Alan Duncan - Member of Parliament, Ex officio
Vacant Position for Conservative Future Chairman.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO CONTACT ANY OF THESE OFFICERS PLEASE RING THE CONSERVATIVE OFFICE
33 HIGH STREET, MELTON MOWBRAY LE13 0TR TEL: 01664 566444