Rutland and Melton Conservatives are affiliated to the Conservative Party; the Association is self-funding from voluntary contributions and abides by the constitution.
The Association has a well-defined management structure, with local branches and sub-committees, all reporting to the Association Officers and Executive Management team. The Officers are elected each year at the Annual General Meeting.
Meet the team:
- President: Mr Harry Westropp
- Deputy Chair Fundraising: Mrs Pam Baguley
- Deputy Chair Membership: Cllr Mike Rook
- Office Administrator: Mrs Gill Buswell
- Association Agent: Lydia Ball