Being a member of the Conservative Party means that you have joined the most open and democratic political party in Britain. After the first three months of your membership, you will be entitled to a vote in Party ballots. You will also have a chance to influence Party policy by letting us know your views.
Any person living in the United Kingdom is eligible to join the Conservative Party. Applicants are not required to be registered voters or UK nationals. There is no upper or lower age limit on membership, although children under the age of 15 cannot be enrolled as full voting members.
We must capitalise on this current resurgence, and strive for a larger, stronger and co-ordinated membership.
The principal benefit of membership of the Conservative Party is the right to participate. Paid up members of the Conservative Party have the following rights:
• A vote in the selection of candidates for Westminster and Europe
• A vote in the election of Constituency Association Officers
• One member, one vote in the election of the Leader of the Party
• Representation on the governing board of the Party
• The opportunity to attend Party Conference
• Access to an Ethics and Integrity Committee to ensure high standards
• Social & Political events throughout the year
• Decisions on key policy ideas for the next General Election
A wide range of membership affinity deals are available to you once you are a member. For more details please visit the membership affinity section.
To join the Conservative party and for more information about joining us, please click on the following link: